Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Bay Area Chill

Young Willis, getting ready to devour a bowl of FRUIT! Yes! That's what your vegan uncle wnats to hear and see!
He is an attention grabber isn't he!

Did you know, that in 10 days, I'll be 26 years old!!!! GOOD LAAAWD!!!

What a cutie and making a mess no less! A wonderful [some might say] Tellez famly trait! The force is strong in this one...

Somehow, I wish this blog post was about the chill lifestyle that I'm currently enjoying in the Bay Area. Somehow, I want to express the small amount of joy I derive from eating chocolate soy pudding and downing it all with a nice Vegan protein shake with BCAA's. Somehow, I believe it really isn't butter.

BUT ANYWAYS!
This is really about the frigid cold that has totally engulfed the Bay Area. What do I mean by frigid cold? Well, let's not get our panties in a wad...afterall, I did spend my college years freezing my okoke off at Brown and the LSE. At least one of them had better food. I'll let you judge which one that is though! ;-) Here's a hint..it's not coffee milk and noodle bar at the Ratty either.

It is so damn cold that in the AM, I cant use my wind shiled wiper as there is frost that has accumulated from the night before. It is so damn cold, I dont even want to ride my bike for fear of frost bite! AND THAT'S WITH BOOTIES and a JACKET. Yikes! Instead, I've decided to take up for the moment the sport of competitive eating and enjoying some wonderful family time and R&R. I've especially enjoyed my nephew, young William. His delight for sticking all things edible [and non-edible] in his mouth is truly hilarious and amazingly cute. The honesty he gives when he eats something sour or bitter is priceless! And, as with all Tellez men, he makes a mess of himself when he eats! That's the dead give away that he's a Tellez kinda man.

This thanksgiving marks year number two that I have gone without Turkey or any form of meat by the way.

Also this November marks one year and 2 months since I have been cycling. My oh my, what a life changer! Cheers [with Vegan wine] to more success and years to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment