Thursday, November 11, 2010

Ugh...it's definitely the off-season now in the Bay

So much so, I might have to put on the gloves when I go cycling. Wait. That's even IF I get a chance to go cycling. Right about now, it gets dark around 5:30pm which is no bueno and even more so if you're used to cycling.

As far as training goes...well, helllllooooooo indoor trainer until March! Ouch! Thankfully, I can get in some decent 53 x 11 riding in if ya know what I mean. That, and I can continue my total binge of all juicy fruits in season right now which are: peaches, pears and kiwis. I swear I devoured 6 kiwi AFTER an enormous green smoothie one night. In the words of Dave Chappelle: "cant stop...wont stop..."

Like the new background? I was getting tired of the green one..I think I did it because us weegans are green like that and it seemed appropriate. I like this one with the big mountain because I like climbing those bad mama-jamas on my bike so I figured why not.

Now that the silliness that is known as MLB is done for we can concentrate on the more pressing matters at hand: Jerry Brown whopping Meg 'Lying' Whitman for Gov. of California, the Oakland Raiders's sudden 3-game win-streak, NBA hoops and the serious business of holiday cheer in the form VEGAN EGG NOG. Oh how I like Xmas. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment