Tuesday, November 2, 2010

So much for the offseason!

Well, I had had it.
7 days of lolly-gagging, binge eating, dilly-dallying and tomfoolery all added up to one thing: giddiness

Giddiness to get on the bike and burn a truck-load of calories..
Giddiness to get back into my usual skinny self [essentially, shed the +12 lbs] I put on!
Giddiness to feel the burning sensation I get in my legs when lactic acid is free flowing..
...and just the overall sensation of being back on a bike after my 7 day break.

Of course, I'm starting off slow and easy...small ringing...for now! I want to get in some good rides over the next few weeks before the weather becomes REAL SHIT [right now it's just 'shit' in the Bay Area].

One other point worth mentioning: The RAIDERS have won 2 games straight! Over the last two games, they have outscored their opponents by over 30 points! Yikes!

In other...very less important news...I hear the SF Giants won the world series. Hooray. Looking at the 49ers this year, that's probably a good thing.

Gnite Canada!

No comments:

Post a Comment