Thursday, December 9, 2010

5+ hours until...

The pic speaks for itself...

....I'm 26 years old!!

I'm taking a half day off tomorrow to be with Ms. Denise and the boys for dinner. Goodness gracious, i can't believe I'll be a member of the more-than-quarter-century-old-club. Mama Tellez decided to take me out for dinner at Herbivore's which was really nice...nothing says 'Happy Birthday' like crispy vegan tacos, and 'Cesar Chikin Salad'. That and some vegan donuts certainly helps!

What's interesting about this birthday as compared to the others you ask? Good question Jeeves!
  • This is the first time since I left the farm [house] for Brown that I was able to celebrate my bday at home with my family. Almost all the other times I have been away from my family and loved ones.

  • This time last year, I was finalizing my new job prospects and thinking about the year to come. What a year it has been too....

  • I'll be spending that Saturday coaching girls basketball and riding my bike and being with family. I can't wait.

  • This Saturday, Mama Tellez will buy a new car.

  • I hear it's a Toyota Prius. Hot.

  • Tomorrow, I'm going to suffer doing intervals before going to work on the bike. Why? Because that's just what I do.

  • I'm haven't named the bike to be yet...[only Paul has commented you schmucks!].

  • Next year, I'm going to get into Track cycling. C'mon, skinsuit, TT helmet and near-black out experiences?!?!?! You gotta be kidding me!!!!

  • I don't have a track bike. Shit.

  • I'm 26 in less than 4 hours.

  • AAAAAACCCCKKKK!

next time I blog...I'll be....TWENTY SIX YEARS OLD!!!

1 comment:

  1. HAPPY BIRTH-DAY, Rhode Island time! I love you.

    ReplyDelete