Monday, December 21, 2009

Oh Mariah....what are you doing to me!



I walked into the office this morning to an interesting note written on my whiteboard [see photos]. If you've got eyes like mine, even bold, size 22 font wont do it for ya so I'll save you the trouble. It says "Dear Alex, All I want for christmas is you! Love, Mariah".

In truth a co-worker plays this damn song like every day - or rather, USED to. Seriously, it was on repeat1 I swear! I mean, I love Mariah and all [see older posts] but this song just was too much. Instead of getting in the Xmas spirit I would get mad! I was like 'ahhhh f*ck, AGAIN!'. And the CD that you're seeing, that's a burned CD, 12 songs deep of the same damn song: All I want for Xmas is you.

Good lord. Pass the vodka please =)
Diet:
Breakfast - fruit salad
Lunch - Miso marinated tofu with eggplant, brown rice, lime spiced coleslaw
Dinner - Oatmeal, almond butter, bananas, apples, blueberries and clif bar.
NOTE TO SELF: Say NO to cruciferous vegetables for breakfast and lunch. Not fun in my tummy. Super bloating...ugh.

7.5 miles today with extreme bloating. I swear...it's either cabbage or kale that do it to me! romaine? no problem. kale or cabbage? Let's not go there shall we...

No comments:

Post a Comment