Monday, November 21, 2011

Music you can use

The bloody beetroots. Yes, they always wear those masks. Yes, they kick that much ass.
Epic, as defined by Justice. Two guys, massive sounds and a beaming cross. Wow. Listen to it, Love it and then thank me later.

As promised, I'm back with some interesting tunes for you to crank out while cycling/running/starimaster-ing or lifting. Lately, I've been lifting in the gym...lifting - according to distance runners - is a bit of a misnomer seeing as how we lift the same weight of a prepubescent teen. Fact of the matter is distance running is an enuduro sport not requiring massive thighs such as track sprinters. Needless to say, my lifting sessions - if you can even call them that - are excruciatingly painful. This coming from a guy that hadn't lifted a weight since college!

Consequently, I feel like a member of the walking dead more times than not and even when I'm not lifting my legs feel like their lifting weights! Yikes! As a track cyclist and a pursuiter, lifting weights is a must for this sport. There's a whole genre why track cyclists are different from road cyclists but I'm not going to get into that bruhahahahahahahahah just yet!

Given my puny weight and my need to add more muscle, I've been hitting the gym 3 times a week and lifting as much weight as my scrony legs will hold. Heh. Any bigger? Nope. That's not what she...ahh...you get the idea! Along the way though, I've been experimenting with vegan protein powders and lemme tell ya, there's A LOT left to be desired. I'm not ragging on any brand in particular but the stuff that's offered is hurting in taste. The quality is certainly there but the taste is so off putting I sometimes think about eating meat! (OUCH!).

I digress.

Getting back to the blog post, I have some tunes I'd like you all to try and figure out if you like. This is solely for those ass-whoppings you give yourself in the gym and not for anything else! I've been really into a form of trance called 'electro'. Specifically, french electro. Which leads me to question, what is it with the french? At first, not even the french liked the french! And now, I'm all qui qui! :-) But yea, put on the monitors and apologize to your neighbors for the eargasms you're about to hear....don't say I didn't warn ya!

Justice - Phantom Part 2
Favorite youtube comment: "The church stole the cross from Justice!"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BvITDe9tURU

Justice - Genesis
Favorite Youtube comment: "Chuck Norris can't even top this"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ThKNt-GY1ww

Sebastian - Greel (<--Another frenchie!)
Favorite Youtube comment: "This is what dubstep aspires to be like"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TI2Tg1kinOA

Bloody Beetroots - We are from Venice
Favorite Youtube comment: "So much winning..."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=delrXVb8oI4

Bloody Beetroots x Benny Benassi - I am Drunk
Favorite Youtube comment: "Dirtier than my google search history!" <--Classic!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_nRqB4YzcE&feature=related

No comments:

Post a Comment